Thursday 8 September 2011

Occasional Greetings

Helllooooooooooooo, gosh I thought I will never blog again. I wasn’t being slack not updating my blog for the last few days instead I was having words with my computer and Blogger, from being able to upload photos to my blog in a snap all of a sudden I couldn’t and no one seemed to know why?  can you say frustrating ? anyway I am sure you’re not interested in my ramblings so here it goes.
THERE ARE ONLY 5 MORE PLACES AVAILABLE ON YM NEXT CLUB!! contact me to book your place now, you will love getting a little bit of product each month and collecting big benefits in the month you are the hostess, CLICK the SPREAD THE COST button at the top of my blog for more details..
Also check out the retiring list some items are already gone forever if there’s anything you like the look of don’t hold off to long.
I am showing off the set that I almost won’t be able to live without come next month Occasional Greetings
butter1And this particular stamp is my favourite from this set, a bargain price at only £18.57!!! Of course it has a lovely father’s day greetings, weddings suitable ones, Christmas, Anniversary you get the idea is a fab one to have in your sentiment stash. Here’s the close up of the flower made with circle punches in various sizes.
close
A very simple to achieve card in bright yummy colours.
Dimensions:
Start with a piece of whisper white card measuring 10cmx14. Using the 1 1/4”square punch and designer paper scrap from the brights stack punch out 6 squares in various colours. Stick them down to the whisper white piece the run it through the big shot and the top note die.
Ink your stamp using various colours markers and stamp on the top of your white top note piece.
Add to a pre scored card blank , ruffle some ribbon over the seam of the squares and add your flower.
To make the flower punch out 4 circles with 1 1/4” circle punch, 4 circles with 1 3/8”circle punch, and 2 circles with 1 3/4” circle punch
scrunch all the shapes together and rough them up then stick with tombow on top of each other.
Here’s the supply list: All products Stampin’Up! unless otherwise stated.
PAPER: Early Espresso, Whisper White, Brights collection designer paper stack
INK: Early espresso, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo and tempting turquoise markers
STAMPS: Occasional Greetings
TOOLS: Big shot, top note die, 1 1/4”square punch, 1/14”circle punch, 13/8”circle punch, 1 3/4”circle punch,
ACCESSORIES: old olive sating ribbon.
Want to know what else I have been making? My own BUTTER !!Smile
butter1
I am so giddy about it you would think I discovered the meaning of life.  I pay £2.98 for 500 gr. of my fave brand of butter (I don’t like margarine or other vegetable spreads it has to be butter) and for £1.60 I made nearly 600 gr of the most delicious butter ever, it taste just like the one my grandma used to make on the farm when I was a child.
Want to know the best bit about it? it olny takes 4 minutes to make your own butter in the Thermomix.Red heart it!!
Right I am off as I have a million things to do ready for the Harrogate Show this weekend, till next time hugs xxx
Shop Stampin' Up!

3 comments :

  1. Lovely card Monica, I too will be sad to see some of my favourites leave the catalogue but hopefully there`ll be lots of new yummy products to come, as for the butter mmmmmm sounds delicious, I only use proper butter too and you`ve inspired me to have a go and make my own, hugs Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't be bad while i'm slogging away at work you're enjoying yourself and being domestic

    lovely card mon, might have a go at something similar when i get the stampset
    love ali

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Monica
    Fabulous card...love all the bright colours....flower is Gorgeous......
    Your butter looks Delish!!!!!
    Hugs sylvie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx