Thursday 18 February 2010

Get organized and an Invitation

Hello, how are you? I am a bit sad this last round of Stamp With us has finished and I am missing checking in with the peeps on there. I want to share another of my projects designed for it and it is a lovely and very useful card organizer.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
I simply adore this paper which surprised me really as I am BRIGHT COLOURS type of girl, it is so beautiful and stylish. I love using it. Nouveaux Chic is called and the matching colours are Sage Shadow and Apricot Appeal. I decorated the outside with two paper pleated half opened blooms I thought they were in keeping with the look of the papers. And of Course my fave background stamp made an appearance the fab Medallion. Here's a view of the inside a pocket for each month plus a perpetual calendar that you can use again and again. Mine is already filled and being used . Here s a view of the inside.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

And a view of the wording, I used the Just perfect Alpha( I think i am getting as bad as Julie with this set LOL) but it is such a useful one and crystal effects to add some dimension, they turned out fab. Here s a closer view
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Now I would like to invite you to a exclusive night of crafting. Stampin'Up! have organized a few special and exclusive Events doted around the Country. They are opened to everyone and best of all they are FREE !!!!> You will have the opportunity to create a number of gorgeous projects using Stampin'Up! products enjoy the company of fellow crafters, win products through a prize draw that is absolutely free, meet demonstrators is going to be fabulous. Sounds good? would you like to attend this as my guest? If you do please tell all your friends then get back to me with a request and I would send you all a personal invitation that will allow you to enter the Event, it doesn't matter where in the Country you are you can attend any of the locations posted below. I will be attending the Sheffield one myself it would be great if I could get to meet/ see you there.
here are more details of Venues and dates.

11 March 2010 at the Beauchief Hotel in Sheffield from 7-9pm

13 March 2010 at the Glasgow Pond Hotel from 7-9pm

18 March 2010 at the Aston Court Hotel in Coventry from 7-9pm

20 March 2010 at the Parkside International Hotel in Reading from 7-9pm

10 April 2010 at the Plymouth Novotel from 3-5pm
Put in on your dairy and come and have a fun night out with Stampin'UP!!! Hugs xxx
Shop Stampin' Up!

2 comments :

  1. Hello you busy bee, love your project it's fab and I have left you something on my blog:)

    Hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Monica
    Are you going to show us how to make this organiser?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx