Friday 17 June 2011

Helooooo there…

I am not sure if you heard from me since I left for Prague as this is a scheduled post. I am posting the gifts I took for my two lovely downline that earned the trip with me, Julie and Bekka. It is so amazing to be there with them, they both work very hard and I am extremely proud of all their achievements sharing this wonderful trip with them means a lot to me.
 I selected a small gift for each of them to show my appreciation for all they do.
boxed 2
This was the packaging and I used a combo I have never used before. Basic Gray, Garden Green (is that green againBe right back) and Marina Mist.
I have used a set that’s so gorgeous and I don’t use enough like most of my stamp sets really is the Notably Ornate. I have simply layered the frame from the set with all the elements for a collage/vintage inspired look.
here’s another view of them
boxed
I have also used the spritzer tool to add the fun splatters. The Broadsheet Alphabet monogram was stamped and decoupaged and a few rhinestones were added. 
Oh and want to see what is inside? THIS …
watch 1
A funky colourful Henley’s watch perfect for Summer. I do hope the girls like them, I do and bought myself one as well.
Right then hope to see you again very soon, hugs xxx
Shop Stampin' Up!

4 comments :

  1. Have a great time Monica, I know you and the other girls really deserve it :O)

    Fabulous gift, you really are the bestest SU Mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderfull gift Luv Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Monica you are so kind and they really do deserve it for all their hard work and not forgetting all your hard work too ;)

    Enjoy,

    hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx