Friday 26 August 2011

A very looong pillow… BOX

Hello there, phew I am back to reality with a bang!! I have been exhausted all day yesterday trying desperately to get sorted and back on track so if you are waiting for a reply from me please give me a few days to fully catch up with everything. We all had such a relaxing break in Greece. I spent lots of quality and fun time with my fave people ever. We enjoyed lazy days starting in the pool with Luca perfecting his diving skills took naps or read in the shade after lunch when the sun was to fierce followed by afternoons spent on the perfect beach building sand castle and swimming in the warm waters BLISS!! We returned home having built some wonderful memories that I cannot wait to scrapRolling on the floor laughing. I will upload some photos once I get them off my camera.

Today I am sharing some fun pillow boxes made for the exclusive tutorial I send every month to all my Virtual Club members. (to find out more and if you would like to join one please look HERE)

pillows

The colours were suggested by the very handy Colour Coach that can be found in the main Stampin’Up! catalogue. They are Night of Navy, Pretty in Pink and Pear pizzaz.

I love how cute they turned out and the long ones would make perfect containers for a nail kit or a long lipstick/mascara etc.

Here’s the list of supplies: All products Stampin’Up! unless otherwise stated.
PAPER: Night of Navy, Pretty in Pink and Pear Pizzaz
INK: Regal Rose for sponging, pear pizzaz and basic black for stamping
STAMPS: Four Frames, sentiment from the Just Believe set
TOOLS: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, beautiful wings emboslit die, decorative label punch, sponge daubers.
, ACCESSORIES: Pear Pizzaz twill tape, rhinestones

The butterflies were sponged using Regal rose in and their bodies adorned in rhinestones.

Right I am off as I have a lovely lady arriving soon to demonstrate the wonderful Thermomix for myself and a few friends. I am so excited about it, I am sure I will let you all know how it went. But before I go I do  want to thank you all for the wonderful comments you left for me during this past week (and emails). I loved reading how much you enjoyed getting frequent updates and this is something that I hope to be able to carry on doing, however I am sure you know that life has a habit of getting in the way somewhat so I do not promise but I WILL TRY Winking smile. I definitely won’t be posting this Saturday as I have to prep for my Christmas Club. I still have a few more spaces left if you would like to attend see the sneak peeks below. Please get in touch if you would like more info. You will be making 8 pretty cards 2 of each design for only £12.50 or FREE with a £35 order. My email is telemech01ataol.com

august 2011 christmas club

Till next time BIG HUGS xxx

 

 

Shop Stampin' Up!

4 comments :

  1. Oooo love the long pillow box.

    Ter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and love the long pillow box. I'd love to know how you do that! Thank you for sharing! Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for using the time and effort to write something so interesting.

    My blog:
    preisvergleich internetanbieter und dsl vergleich

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx