Thursday 11 October 2012

Summer Silhouettes Welcome

Hello there are you looking forward to the weekend? Not long now let’s just hang in there.

I am sharing some really cute packaging I recently made using a fabulous set Summer Silhouettes. I love silhouette sets and you get to build your own flowers with this one plus it has the most gorgeous border stamp, and that is what I used to stamp on the cute pockets.

passionettes welcome

I had to make lots and lots of packages this last week and I used the very clever pocket die, Oh EM GEE !! this is the best ever pouch, so cute and so easy to put together, I can think of a million ways to work with this so let’s just say you haven’t seen the last of him *wink*.

petite pocket Time is really tight right now and I managed to make these lovelies in record time with this die’s help which is just as well, I thought I’ll never get them out this last week. 

I used Summer Starfruit card, one of the five new In Colours this year along with Midnight Muse ink from the same collection.

I made a simple yet very cute monogram for each pocket using the Broadsheet Alphabet and a few punches, tied the pocket with some baker’s twine and voila I was done.

passionettes welcome close

And this is what the inside revealed, a pair of sweet earrings made with our stunning dahlia buttons. I am so chuffed with these I wear mine all the time and I hope the recipients will to. Very cute :)

IMG_0975

Right need to dash as my working hours are not done yet , I am working on the next big get together, our Peterborough Team Training  Event on the 21 October. If you are a demo and would love a crafty day out full of inspiration or indeed if you want to find out what being a demo is all about contact me our last booking day is tomorrow and we only have a few spots left.

There’s still  a few Planner kits left  if you want one see this post please.

Here’s what they look like, you can make one to keep in your handbag or you can gift one.

main

Thank you so much for visiting me and please come back soon I have lots of yummy projects ready to share. till then a great big hug to you

 

 

 

 

Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx