Monday 30 September 2013

Chalk Talk gift

Happy Monday sweet friends,
The glorious weather we’re been having is definitely helping with my mood, I love to see the sun shining :)
Today I am sharing a gift pouch that we made at our class this month. I designed a version of this for our team training in July and when I saw my downline Netty with a re worked version using vellum I had to re create it as well.
Chalk Talk gift pouch  Papillion Pot Pourri and Chalk Talk again :), the colours are Pool Party, Calypso Coral and Crushed Curry. A little frilly doily was wrapped around the top of the bag and the tag cut with the matching framelits simply added behind the ribbon bow.
Here’s a little close up
Chalk Talk gift pouch close
It is beyond easy and addictive to add those butterflies to everything, I don’t think there was ever a more useful set and today is the last day when you can purchase a bundle comprising the set and one of the matching punches for a cool 15% off. If you’re interested enter the following codes into my on line shop.
butterflies
This last week has been totally crazy and I am hoping I will manage to catch up with everything properly this new week, we shall see :). For now I thank you for your visit and I promise to see you again soon. Till then big hugs xx
SUPPLIES: All Stampin'Up!

Shop Stampin' Up!

2 comments :

  1. Would you share or sell the pattern for the bag? It is acorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you be willing to share or sell your bag pattern? It is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx