Saturday 5 October 2013

A Washi Christmas Gift

Hello there,
I hope your weekend is going well. Today I am  sharing  a super simple Christmas card that takes minutes to make yet looks really cute and Chrsitmassy.
Washi christmas gift
I am sorry about the last batch of photos, I must have had my eyes closed when I took them LOL, focus is all over the place.
I am still using the Gorgeous grunge on almost everything, what is it about these splodges that I love so much? they just seem to add the right amount of interest.
I saw this card on Moira’s blog and I knew I wanted to recreate it. Washi tape is so easy to work with and I loved the little gift idea :0)
IMG_0598
Sentiment and splodges stamped in Gold ink and tiny little circles in glimmer paper add some sparkle. I am addicted to glitter, but of course you know that by now.
Here’s a list of supplies thank you for your visit come back tomorrow for the 3 rd design I shared at last’s month’s club.


Shop Stampin' Up!

1 comment :

  1. Very cute. I love washi, makes things so simple, yet pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx