Tuesday 2 June 2015

NEW everything JUST LAUNCHED

Hello there,
Are you excited? Today Stampin'Up! unveils the New Catalogue around the world for all to see :) And there's a lot of Happy and New in this new book, I placed my order and now I am like a kid at Christmas wishing my life away until it all comes... is great that I can still behave like this at my age :).





Now if you look through the book and think Yummy, but just how on Earth I am going to justify to my husband spending all that money on all this new cool stuff?
I would suggest you seriously look into the option of purchasing the Starter Kit. For starters it is only £99 and this allows you to choose any product you wish up to a value of £130. Even better for the month of June every new Starter Kit comes with £130 worth of product plus 2 FREE STAMP SETS for only £99. 
I remember in my first year as a demonstrator we had a June special similar to this where the Starter Kit got you one extra stamp set and I had 6 ladies sign up with me in that one month. Do you think you can help me beat that target? Would you like to join our fun team the Passionettes? If you do want some more info and this sounds like a good deal please get in touch with me I would love to chat with you and tell you more :) 

Know what being a demo its all about? then don't wait 




Before I leave to shop to heart's content I need to tell you that for one day only TODAY, 2 June 2015 you can still shop at the old catalogue prices( a few items increased and a few items decreased) and receive the old hostess benefits. From tomorrow the new changes will take effect !!

Happy New Catalogue Day :) 
hugs Monica xxx
Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx