Friday 27 January 2017

Inside the Lines Embeded technique

Hello there,
How happy are you that its Friday again? Pretty happy I am sure unless you have to work the weekend LOL
I am sharing another card made with the FREE Inside the Lines designer paper, How? you simply spend £45 in my Online store and choose a freebie from the list. And it showcases a technique but I warn you, pictures of the actual card are abysmal. I swear we get 2 hours of daylight in the UK this time of the year.


YUCK !!! Its such a pretty happy card in real life. The technique, is one I am sure you heard about before. You cut parts of pretty designer paper glue them to your card mat, then you run the sandwich through an embossing folder.  With this particular paper we added watercoloring to the mix BUT it has to be done before the actual embossing, I hear you say, well DOH !! of course you have to .


Now guess in which order I did my example?? Yep, I embossed first then decided to colour hence why  my lower section looks a bit of a hot mess. But how pretty is that Falling Petals embossing folder? YUMMY !!!
Colours used here are Pool Party, Smokey Slate and Whisper White. Sentiment comes from the Dragonfly Dreams bundle.  
So thank you for joining my blog today, in fact Yay I am so grateful !! And now let the weekend begin !! Have a fun one lovely peeps :)

Till next time xoxo, Monica 


Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx