Friday 3 February 2017

SAB 2017 Any Occasion

Hello, hello.....
How did your week go? Its been a whirlwind around here, busy and messy. Productive on some fronts but not enough on others. Sounds familiar I bet. The studio is getting there which is so good, we have a new roof that doesn't leak anymore and some new windows in it for lots of natural light to pour in and my clever hubby is in there wiring all the electrics then the plumbing. Hopefully by the end of this weekend we will have a solid floor down as well then we can start on the PRETTY !!!. I am beyond excited as you can imagine.

Today I am sharing a lovely package with you using some goodies from the main catalogue and the Any Occasion stamp set, this is one of the FREE SAB sets available until the 31st March .

Isn't it pretty? I love those colours together. Flirty Flamingo, Peek a Boo Peach and Smoky Slate.


The card I thought would be pretty straightforward with this lovely celebratory banner set called Any Occasion, and it came together really quickly if it wouldn't have been for my stupid getting the card messed up with excess ink. I must have touched the block not the road then onto the clean card 7 times!! No I am not exaggerating!! only then I took a baby wipe and carefully wiped around. 

Once you lay down the banners everything goes together really quickly, even those tiny hearts which I have just noticed last some of the gems. 

Next is some gift packaging at its simplest. I love that with a few supplies I can easily create something pretty that didn't take too long to make. 


 This was a stamp set that I simply wrapped in some Smoky Slate card stock with a piece of designer paper from the In Colour Stack over it. A few punched elements and a lovely monogram I was done. The monogram was stamped in Smoky Slate then cut out using the Large Letter Framelits. Find this super cute and easy to use punch HERE , the yummy doilies here, and that cute Petite flower punch here. 

Right I am off, still got lots of things to cross off the list today before Vino O'Clock. Have a fabulous weekend and if you're at a loose end with nothing to do, come and give us a hand please ??? 
Much love Monica 

Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx