Wednesday 26 July 2017

Stamp To Share Blog Hop - Colour Theory Suite from Stampin' Up!


Hello again :)

Its Blog Hop time again and this month we are playing with the Colour Theory Suite from Stampin'Up! Now this suite is just great and I really wanted to showcase a few projects but story of my life..... so much to do so little time after having all that time away, sad as I am I only managed a card to share with you. Its a pretty card if that counts more :)



The matching Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies have this comfy looking deck chair and I seized the opportunity to use it as my focal point for this Retirement Card. 


The Yellow matting layer came from the Color Theory Memories and More pack, this is a perfect example how fabulously well and easy our products work for cards as well as memory keeping. Well I know,  I could have done a much better job at convincing you, IF I would have managed to show you a Memories and More layout. MUST TRY HARDER you just need to trust me on it for now :) 

Here's a closer look of the other small details 



The chair was cut from the Wood Texture Designer Paper Stack by Stampin' Up!, some Burlap Ribbon was laid across for extra texture, made a bow out of the the Gold Mini Sequin Trim tied with a few strands of linen thread

Thank you so much for joining me today, I really appreciate your visit now please hop to the adorable Amy Koenders in the US to see what delights she has ready for you this month, till next time 
xoxo
Monica 





 MonicaGale-UK -(you are here)
 Amy Koenders - USA
 Rochelle Block - Australia
 Sandi MacIver - Canada
 Paula Dobson - New Zealand
 Caroline Van der Straaten - Netherlands 
 BarbaraBecker-Austria
 Nadine Koeller - Germany
 MoiraMcllroy-France 


Shop Stampin' Up!

8 comments :

  1. Lovely card Mon, I know what you mean about needing more time! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! I bet the person that is retiring is really happy getting this.
    It has this sunny feeling to start the rest of your life...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that is beautiful! What a great set to use for a happy retirement card, perfect images! Fantastic design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you have just about thrown every piece of the suite at this card and turned it into a triumph! I am a little in love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, this card is stunning. I love the colours, the sentiment, and that little wooden chair. It's the perfect card for starting a long and enjoyable retirement

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Monica! That chair is fabulous for a retirement card. Gorgeous colours, fun layout and the little wooden heart in the centre of the card it just to cute. Love it! Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful card Monica :) ! Love the little chair and the colors, because its a sunny feeling, love that ! Thank you for your lovely idea, Nadine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx