Monday 5 March 2018

WIN A Stampin Up STAMPARATUS !!!

Hello there,

I am so excited !!!  Starting today I am giving all my readers the opportunity to take part in an amazing competition to win a brand new, not yet available Stamparatus.


You get one entry for completing a task, and you have three options as the graphic above highlights.

Place an Order in my ONLINE SHOP between today and the last day of March

Subscribe to my YOU TUBE CHANNEL here.

FOLLOW and SHARE this video on my Facebook Page.


buy stampin up stamparatus

And here's the first video in a series I am going to make to showcase just how fabulous this tool is.




THANK YOU forgoing me and GOOD LUCK !!! 
Monica 
xoxo
Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx