Wednesday 26 September 2018

Get Well Soon with the Be Inspired Crew

Hello there and welcome to our Be Inspired Blog Hop... our theme this time was Get Well Soon/Sympathy cards.
I chose to make a sympathy as I struggle sending these cards and thought that having a stash of them maybe might be easier to grab and send one at a difficult time.


I chose to use the Frosted Floral Stamp set from our Winter Catalogue. Its a brilliant suite and my simple card came together in minutes, really is that simple.


I love our Stampin Write markers and here I have used them to ink the stem at the same time using four colours. Blushing bride, Crumb Cake, Rich Razzleberry and Tranquil Tide. The soft combo lends itself well to a sympathy card.


I hope you loved my pretty card and I invite you to please carry on the hop itself and check out what Maike has in store today.

Thank you so much for joining me
Monica
xoxo


Louise Sharp:
Monica Gale: You are HERE
Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx