Wednesday 14 November 2018

Making Christmas Bright Blog Hop

Hello there,

YAY its time for another hop with the Stamp To Share Team and we are focusing our attention on the Making Christmas Bright bundle from Stampin'Up! 



This set was probably quite overlooked in the catalogue but I have to say its one that's so much fun to create with and a really good stand by to have as it works so well with other Christmas related images and not just Christmas.

I designed this project for  team training in October and made a couple of versions. I am always late with my cards usually at Christmas and I am even worse with tags so this year I am a little ahead.

The tags were simply cut from Crumb Cake card, shaped with the scallop tag punch and a little background stamping was added for a bit of interest. 

Next came the bright bulbs, they were stamped and punched out with the matching punch  sleazy and fast. The colours used we Real Red, Mango Melody and Pool Party . A little sentiment and a few punched branches from the Sprig Punch  quickly brought this project together. 
I hope you liked my easy tags today using the Making Christmas Bright bundle, and I hope you will hop on to check out the next set of goodies created by the fabulous Paula Dobson 




Moira McIlroy - France
Monica Gale - UK ( you are here)
Paula Dobson - New Zealand
Rochelle Blok - Australia

Sandi MacIver - Canada
Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx