Wednesday 29 May 2019

Be Inspired Blog Hop- Anything goes

Hello there and WELCOME :)
It's good to have you here and it's good to be here.  I am going to jump straight in with this blog hop and ignore the long radio silence hoping you won't even notice LOL Truth is I have not felt well for a long while and focused on getting better. And you know what? I think I am just about there or the start of Summer is giving me a much needed boost.

Anyway today's theme is ANYTHING GOES ... so I just chose to showcase my favourite set from the new catalogue;ogue which launches in a few days time .. eeeks.


I made this card using quite a few components belonging to a Suite of product called Bird Ballad and there is no doubt in my mind that you will absolutely love this too. 

The wonderful filigree card blank is also part of the suite, you will be able to buy them in a pack of 12 alongside pretty scalloped envelopes all presented in a gorgeous tin. (ooh I do love a tin) 

The images was stamped and coloured in using blends then fussy cut, not this suite doesn't have matching dies for cutting but it does have the most amazing set of nested dies that are stitched and absolutely amazing. You can see the shape of it in my sentiment label.. LOVE 



And as well as all these products there is also a coordinating patterned paper pack, yummy scalloped lace and these darling metal trinkets ... oh my !! Everything about this is lush and I know you will enjoy these products a lot over the next coming year. 

Now this week I am busy sending out free of charge catalogues to all those have placed an order with me in the last 6 months, if you haven't purchased with me yet but would still like a copy of the catalogue please get in touch with me and request a copy. 

Thank you so much for joining me now please hop on to Jackie's blog and see what she has in store for you next .

Much love Monica :)



Monica Gale - You are here




Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx