Thursday, 28 June 2007

Two more sleeps!!!!YAY

Yeah that s right two more sleeps and we re on our way for some fun in the sun!Haven t packed a thing yet but will do tmrrw.I ve managed to get in for a hair appointment in the morning,then I m havin all my hair removed in the afternoon,some fake tan so I don t get there and look like a lump of feta cheese on the beach in my first few days,then i m off to Leeds to buy some clothes and get all the little essentials like tablets and after sun and all that.And then sat morning we re OFFF.....
A little bit of excitement in the Gale household today,and all I m gonna say is that we had our new car delivered and is fabby.Love it lots...
On a not so happy note two people I care a lot about ,are going through a bit of a rough patch at the minute, so I ve decided to make them a card each.Yesterday I ve got one of the mags I buy every month and I instantly loved the colour scheme on the front cover,so that was it then,the decision was made..this were gonna be the colours for the two cards so before I went to bed I ve created




I ve used a set from Stampin Up,cuttlebug embossing folders,SU brass embossing plate,Marvy markers +my aqua brush to colour the image,then used diamond glaze and stickles to add dimension and shine,various ribbons.I hope the girls are gonna like them ,I love the colours a lot!Not sure when they gonna get them as RM are on strike tmrrw.We ll see,here s the cards click on the image for a larger size,see ya tmrrw.
Shop Stampin' Up!