Wednesday, 25 July 2007

Wet Wendsday


Hellooooooo, I am so happy cos I ve just come home from work,had a yummy tea,there aren t any outstanding jobs to do around the house(very unusual) I ve got a day off tmrrw., so all in all Happy Day!!!LoL. I ve made another card for the july challenge over on UKS,and I just LOVE IT!! well I would do I ve made it but no seriously it is sooo my kind of card love the image by Rubber Romance and I love the papers BG infuse collection. I ve also added some stickles to the papers for extra sparkle. I ve also given her a bling ring and some bling on her shoes lol,so all in all pretty blingy.
Now just have to say THANK YOU all very much for all your lovely comments you are leaving me, I apreciate every one of them. Off now to see what s on the telly I will upload some more goodies tmrrw. if I manage to meke some. See ya
Oh I forgot I ve made the final on UKS with my HOME layout so if you like it please take the time to vote. Thank you
Shop Stampin' Up!