Wednesday, 15 August 2007

I can see clearly...






Helloooooooo, I am so excited to share this, my most enjoyed project to date, after the release of those clear albums at CHA this summer, I woved I m gonna have to try one of those. As I ve signed for a CJ on UKS( that s gonna be finished next may at the Lipstick retreat) I thought making one of those little books was gonna be perfect for it. So I ve got all my bits and bobs together got DH to drill holes in the acrylic, sanded the edges but then I was stumped at what to do. So went on Two Peas in a bucket site typed acrylic albums and there they were, quite a few of those babies go check them out here


I ve used 2mm thick acrylic and the pages are acetate, I ve used Heidi Swap mask, airondack paint,Love Elsie papers embellies and ribbons,rub ons,gems,glitter,chipboard,doodlebug frills,Autumn Leaves stamps,hambly overlays etc.


My theme is very apropriate the name of the retreat is*Lipstick* so I ve settled on *5Girly Facts About You* and this above is my DLO,photos are not the best cos I was running out of light this afternoon I might take some more later. Even the sign in tags are clear. I just soo loved making this, I ve already have another one on the go,so go on have a go you will love it!!
Seee ya!!


Shop Stampin' Up!