Friday 16 November 2007

YAY SU is in the country!!!!

YEP STAMPIN UP ARE IN THE UK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so very excited that after all this time is finally here!!! The catalog is on the website and it looks yummy,although it looks thin in comparison to the US one but then this is to be expected, as a buisness you need to start small and gradually build it. I am a bit dissapointed about the prices and to be quite honest I haven t yet sent out my forms to become a demo cos I m still mulling it over!!! I did however set up a stamp camp wich I m gonna held every month so if you re in North Yorkshire ( Selby, Doncaster, etc) and you want to check us out please drop me an email, I m planning and demonstarting fab classes and projects with goody bags and prizes that could be won on the day not to mention lots and lots of choccies and fun.


I ve got two cards today first one was for a kiddie s birthday and I ve pulled my Expression out for it .

This cute bug is from the Stretch your imagination cart( I love this one ) a v. good friend of mine from the US managed to get me one at a resonable price cos I wasn t gonna pay $150 for it!! The grass is from the Zoobaloo cart and the Happy bugday was cleverly cut out and manipulated from the standard Happy brithday on the zoobaloo cart.


The second one is a graduation card,and was made for Elaine my colleague at work, her eldest son graduated this year and monday they will attend the ceremony. Proud parents moment for them and I know she will be soo emotional throughout it.


I ve used yummy Dream Street papers that I ve bought this year at Alexander palace, the sentiment was done with two diferent sets of alphas capital s from BG and lower s from Hero arts, I ve seen this frase used on a diferent card in an american mag and I loved it, soo perfect for a graduation. I ve stamped a kompass on a circle of acetate and added a brad,(loved the way you could see the legs from the brad showing they looked like the hands on the kompass., some Papermania silver brads and black twine. Quite liked this one.Right then off i go to think some more about this SU buisness, cos is doing my head in now LOL

See ya all.....

Shop Stampin' Up!

5 comments :

  1. Beautiful cards! I love the cute first one, and that gorgeous paper on the second!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog.

    I love your cards, they are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Graduation card and yes, the brad effect/compass is perfect!

    It's disappointing to see the SU prices are £1 for $1. Seeing as the $ is so strong!

    Oh well. Keep up with the cards :) I've changed the UK Swap to January 08 if you're not too busy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards , love the papers you used ,Dawnx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx