Tuesday 4 March 2008

FREE Stamps?

Hello everybody, Would you like some free stamps and free product? Well with SU and my help you can !!!!!. I m starting another Stampers 10 club, because I ve got a few more enquiries for one. The way the benefits for party hostesses work, is by reaching a certain sales figure. You need a minimum of £150 in sales to qualify for one set of free stamps and £15.00 in money to spend as you wish from the catalogue( the more you spend the more freebies you get, example for a £500 club the hostess will receive 2 free stes and £60.00 in free merchandise). Now Stampers 10 is an ideal set up to get you receive the benefits but without forking out £150.00 in one go. I call it a virtual party. You get 10 memebers, it runs for ten months, they each agree to spend a minimum of £ 15.00 /per month, each gets to be the hostess in turn ensuring she gets the freebies. You also get a free copy of the catalogue, so by joining you get the chance to spread the cost while building up your collection, and still being able to enjoy the free benefits. Is that simple. Are you intersted? If yes please drop me an email at telemech01@aol.com


Ok now I ve got some yummies to show you. I m constantly playing with diferent colours, to try and find new exciting combos and with spring in mind and after a stampin session with my lovely downline Sally yesterday, I ve been inspired and pulled out one of my all time favorite(certainly celery) and tried diferent things. Firstly I ve got to show you this little beauty

I v edone this for the march challenge on UKS the theme is spring. Well it can t get any more spingy that this really, yummy ice cream like colours for a sweet and not too fussy card. I ve used my markers for this card to show really just how versatile those are. They are great, I use them to ink the stamp instead of the ink pads ( is cheaper and it gives you instant access to all the colours) making easy later one to only choose to buy the ink pads in the colours you really use a lot, I ve used two colours for the sentiment wich I absolutely adore( what friend wouldn t ?), is from the Ocassional Greetings set, I ve even used the markers to colour the flowers, see how beautifully everything matches? that s what Stampin Up is all about. I ve used the same colours throughout, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink and So Safron. I ve also used two background stamps to add a bit of interest, the paisley was used for the pink layer and the polka dot for the so saffron layer wich I ve embossed with white embossing powder.


My second card is still using the Certainly Celery and the So Saffron but I ve mixed things up a little and introduced some ruby red, I love the result.


What do you think? I ve dyed some ribbon using the markers again, with the intention on using it on this card, but while it was drying I ve completly forgot about it and finished the card without the ribbon on. DOH!!lol at least you can still see just how lovely the white ribbon has taken the dye. I ve also used the ruby red marker to stamp the word *FRIEND* from the above stamp and to colour diferent elements from the *Seeing Spots* set, I ve used some of the punches to make the medalion. The background was done with a stamp from the same set. I ve still got two places left on the markers club ,let me know if you re interested.

Right then I m off back to work now, I ve posted this in my lunch hour lol. Hugs Monica xx

Shop Stampin' Up!

7 comments :

  1. Gorgeous cards - I think they're both fab! Love the colour combos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of those cards, especially the second one, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Monica. I love the colours that you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monica, Just love your cards, so yummy. Love the colour combination on the first card.

    Carole X.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Monica. Your SU cards have enouraged me to buy some bits at a party....and I swore I never would...LOL
    Caz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Caz you re too funny, enjoy them hunny M xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!!! These are both just totally gorgeous - the colours are just divine :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx