Monday 17 March 2008

MySTERY......................

Hello guys, well like promised here I am with my exciting news. Throughout march Stampin Up has got an offer on, for each workshop worth £350.00 or more (excluding postage) the hostess gets an extra £25.00 in free merchandise now this is huge as the hostess ends up with one free level 1 hostess set of stamps and £65.00 to spend as she likes. Now I know just what you re thinking, that sounds so good but I will need to not eat for 3 months to be able to afford to spend £350.00 at once. Well fear not you could still be in with a chance to get your hands of those freebies, this is how, place an order with me (no minmum spend required) by the end of this week and when we reach the £350.00 mark I will use a random generator to pick a mystery hostess( each order will get a number starting with no.1 and it will be alocated in the order I receive the orders) and she/he will end up getting those fabulos benefits. So if you ve had a catalogue or you ve seen the online one and you were thinking of placing an order NOW is the time to do it. What do you think, Could you be my mystery hostess for march?

Ready to place your order, or want to find out more? get in touch at telemech01@aol.com

I couldn t post an entry without showing you a bit of candy so here it is just for you

Stamps used- polka Dot background, Simply said and Wonderful words

Cardstock-Whisper white and Real red

Ribbon Real red

Misc.-white embossing powder, Su siver brads, Pearls from SU pretties kit, SU Crystal brad , some silver cord ( my personal stash), SU distressing tool.

Shop Stampin' Up!

6 comments :

  1. Just to let you know there is some blog candy up for grabs on our blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely card, the colours are beautiful and i love the way everything co-ordinates

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. Beautiful! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a super day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the red card Monica, you have such a great eye for colour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colour combination and another gorgeous card Monica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Monica,

    Just found your blog via UK Scrappers and I love your cards, what a talent! The red card is just lovely and I think I will have to contact you to see if I can get some SU supplies. Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx