Tuesday, 25 March 2008

Take one set and make.................

...................5 Christmas cards!!!! Yep you re reading this right and no I haven t lost it I am trying to get organized and thanks to UKS I can. There is a monthly challenge on there and all you need to do is make 5 chrissy cards per month and by the time the fat guy comes you should have a nice stash already. Rock on!!! lol
So I ve taken one set, it is Perfect Presents from SU and this is what I made:

I love this one but I will redo it because at the last minute I ve decided to add some stickles and they bled making a mess but I will fix it... I will lol. Real Red and Old Olive were the colours I ve used for everything even the ribbon, scallop punch and white signo pen. I ve colourede my image before stampin using the markers.

Second one was made using some very yummy coloursSage shadow and Alaways artichoke, I m in love and I think i will make more with this gorgeous combo and the tree looks so much better IRL you ll have to take my word for it, what s hapened here is the dazzling diamonds are so dazzling that it makes the image apear a lot lighter than it actually is, I ve used the same sage shadow ink pad to stamp the tree then heat and stick powder was added and dazzling diamonds poured over.. very blingy!!!!

My third is a fun funky combo

Real red, Basful blue and Pretty in pink, really girly this would be perfect for one of my single girlfriends. See those red dots? arent they fun? I ve made them with the very cute and dinky 1/4" punch, love them.

My fourth card I m not sure about, I just didnt quite get it right, maybe is the colours or the size of the elements I m just not sure but I will post it and if I can make it better then you will have something to compare.





Not quite navy, Bashful blue and Whisper white. I will revisit this one, also I ve got the wrong sentiment as I ve already used this one but there is another one in the set.


My final and my favorite for sure


one that my religious friends would love. Alaways artichoke, Bravo burgundy and So saffron were the cardstock colours while Chocolate chip and So saffron was used to stamp the star and sentiment. I just love the simplicity of this one and the colours really make it.

Hope you all had a good Easter weekend, and you ve enjoyed my seasonal offering wich is quite fitting with the kind of wheater we ve been having. See ya M xx

Shop Stampin' Up!