Friday, 30 May 2008

I m seeing spots...

..... literally!!!!!! after completing a colour challenge on SCS, you had to use choc chip, sage shadow and very vanilla.............GORGEOUSLY beautiful and yummilicious!!!!






I ve used the Seeing Spots set from Su( I still think this has got to be the most versatile set ever) and started playing about with the stamps and some of the circle punches, in fact I ve used them all to punch out different coloured circles and frames from those 3 colours listed in the challenge, I have also used sage shadow and choc chip inks. Can I just openly admit that I adore the end result? I love how everything coordinates and works together, no fancy papers and ribbons just a single jumbo brad and a bit of linen thread as accents. The sentiment from the same set was mounted on 3 d pads, very minimalist and perfect for a man or somebody that s not into cute and girly. Love it!!! I am working on another tutorial fro you all but I m in work this Saturday then I m out shopping for some clothes and .. SHOES ( always need more shoes) so it would probably be Sunday by the time I ll post one. Hugs Monica xxx

You could see more beautiful cards using this color combo here

Shop Stampin' Up!