Friday 30 May 2008

I m seeing spots...

..... literally!!!!!! after completing a colour challenge on SCS, you had to use choc chip, sage shadow and very vanilla.............GORGEOUSLY beautiful and yummilicious!!!!






I ve used the Seeing Spots set from Su( I still think this has got to be the most versatile set ever) and started playing about with the stamps and some of the circle punches, in fact I ve used them all to punch out different coloured circles and frames from those 3 colours listed in the challenge, I have also used sage shadow and choc chip inks. Can I just openly admit that I adore the end result? I love how everything coordinates and works together, no fancy papers and ribbons just a single jumbo brad and a bit of linen thread as accents. The sentiment from the same set was mounted on 3 d pads, very minimalist and perfect for a man or somebody that s not into cute and girly. Love it!!! I am working on another tutorial fro you all but I m in work this Saturday then I m out shopping for some clothes and .. SHOES ( always need more shoes) so it would probably be Sunday by the time I ll post one. Hugs Monica xxx

You could see more beautiful cards using this color combo here

Shop Stampin' Up!

7 comments :

  1. Monica, that card is fab. I love the stamp set and the colours just work so well. I'm hopping over to SCS to see what else you have instore.
    Looking forward to your next tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, those spots are great, might have to get them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't tell me your a shoeaholic too!

    This card is fantastic. I love the retro feel about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card,luv the col combo.
    Don't you just luv that linen thread,I can't stop using mine,lol!!! :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Monica, I love the simplicity of it and the colours. Just perfect. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Monica! I love the way you have arranged the circles and the simplicity of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous colour combo monica, as always your designs are wonderful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx