Sunday 11 May 2008

Weekend in London



I ve spent two days with this little guy!!! He s coming along nicely and i cannot belive he is now nearly 8 months old. I also don't understand how their smooth skin can whitstand all those kisses, I seem to have been permanently attached to every inch of his face, neck, head, bum.... you get the idea LOL all weekend . To say I adore him is an understatment, I m looking forward to be part of his life tremendously. Luca, Moni loves you very very much....

Oh and he also smiles just like me when I was little, do you know how that just melts my heart? sigh

Ok back to buisness lol, I have received some beautiful cards that I just have to share with you. I love the power a handmade card has and I always feel uplifted every time I receive one. This card was made for ME by the very talented Julie


I love what she did with this card, my favorite combo of pinks and greens and she used the ever so beautiful Simply Said set by StampinUP. I love this girl, it think is so amazing that I ve only actually seen her a handful of times but we just clicked instantly she s a really nice kind and very funy lady. Mwah hunny M xx

This next one completly blew me away, love the simplicity of it all.

Tell me just how fabulosly gorgeous this card is? I love everything about it and I am going to steal this idea for sure. I can use all my SU punches for this as well as my scraps of card stock. It was made by the very clever Fiona. Thank you so much my darling ( sorry I have not got a link to this ladys work)ETA I found Fiona s blog just click on her name. xx

I cannot close this post without showing you one of my recently made cards. I ve found this combo on Spiltcoast and I just loved it at once, also i cannot leave this set alone I am so taken with it, is the Garden Silhouettes level two hostess from SU> WONDERFUL!!!!

So saffron card stock was inked with More Mustard ink, the grass head was stamped with Versamark and embossed in white on Tempting turquoise card stock, then stamped again in Versamark and Tempting Turquoise ink. Sentiment form Simply Said, temp turquoise brads and Choc. Chip ribbon. TFL see ya !!! M xxx
Shop Stampin' Up!

9 comments :

  1. I'm stalking your blog -AGAIN! So much talent, love it and you are truly inspiring me, thank you thank you! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moni, Luca is so sweet. He totally have your eyes. Can't wait to meet him. Say hello to Laura

    love, C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had such a good time!

    Lovely cards too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I wouldnt say gorgeous!!!!!! Thanks for the comments, you make my little card look so good with your photo!! JUles xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was very strange to look at someone else's blog and see my card... never thought of it meaning so much. I love the care with which you've photographed it... thanks Mon

    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  6. He certainly is gorgeous! Does your sister look like you? He could be yours!!
    Beautiful cards you received - never would have thought that a few plain circles could look so good! Don't think you'll be the only one stealing the idea!
    I love your card - great colour combination, and I like the layout with the torn edge at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the combination of saffron and turquoise. You're so clever with the way you mix colours Monica.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could eat his little toes Monica, he's lovely
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Luca is SO gorgeous Monica - I cannot believe how much he has changed since the last piccie - glad you had a fun time seeing him - I am the same with Grace! Us Auntie's cannot help but smother them with kisses can we??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx