Friday 20 June 2008

Promoted

Yep I did it !!!! got promoted through StampinUp for the third time since started at the end of January

I am so very chuffed with myself and wanted to share this with you all, as it is YOU that got me here, every single one of you that has purchased something through me over those past 5 months. Thank you so very much for confirming to me that this is indeed such a fabulous company with high quality products that you love just as much as I do. Also I feel the need to thank those gorgoues girlies that are part of my team and worked hard to make my promotion happen so thank you girls so very,very much. On my journey with this great comapny I get to meet lovely people that share the same passion, and I ve made some great friends along the way. It is safe to say that I LOVE WHAT I DO AND, I SHARE WHAT I LOVE!!! Here are my gorgeous pinsThe crystals in them are really sparkly. Got my two Bronze Levels ( two and three) and the biggie ( to this date) my Silver 1. I am made up THANK YOU all!!!

So have you ever though as joining up as a demonstrator? Have you? because if it even entered your head for one second you need to know about this. If you join from now till the end of July in addition to your great starter kit SU is offering a free stamp set of your choice up to the value of £41.95( that s pretty much any set out there) but this is not all, join under me and become part of my team and I will be matching SU s offer by giving you another FREE stamp set of your choice, any one you want . How s that for a fabaronie DEAL? Remember you can join as a hobby demo, buying products for your own use at the 20% discount, with no need to do workshops and persue this as a business. Ask me, if you need any more info at telemech01@aol.

I will go on to share some layouts I did at the Getaway, they feature my darling Luca as I m working on a album for him. Those layouts have all been sketches that I followed from some of the most fabulous designers out there, all of them in the DT for Scrap a Gogo.

First is Ifa s sketch ( my favorite by far)

The papers used are the most gorgeous papers I have ever seen( I m not kidding here) they are the new release not quite in the UK yet, by October Afternoon. The soft charms are also from the same range but I have sneaked in some Ki softies, as well as some Chatter Box buttons. The title refers to how Luca is nearly eight months in this photo and not quite mastered sitting up yet, we had so much fun taking those photos as Laura was holding him and after I took this photo I said to her on a count to 3 let him go and she did, and then he just went to the left falling.... lol so funny. Saying that exactly one week later he did it, he managed to sit up on is own. My cute little Bobitza DID IT!!!!! (this is our pet name for him).

My next one is was inspired by a sketch by Jenny.

Laura and Luca on the day uncle Pete bought him a baby walker. As soon as we put him inside it he took off screaming with delight that he was actually mobile for the first time. He loved it. Very little product used here apart from some SU chipboard covered with some Scenic Route paper, and the chipboard ring was covered in some more Oct. Afternoon paper, the absolutely gorgeous sticky backed felt strip came from Prima Marketing. I love how it turned up even thoguh the bright colours in the walker are not picked up anywhere else on the page. The dilema is whether to add a title or not, most people I ve asked were divided so a few more suggestions would be great.

My third one was inspired by one of Karen M. s layouts.

This is Luca and his daddy on Easter Sunday this year, papers are Doodlebug. A bit of a collective on this one as the snowflakes stamps were borrowed from Nat ( thank you hunny) I didn t take my winter stamps with me lol. The black letters are from Doodlebug and the chipboard ones are from SU , the journalling stamp is SU as well from the Office Accoutrement set, my trusty Fiskars water Threading punch was used for the black borders, and the small middle bits on the left hand side and on the decoupaged bits are from my buddy Helen ( they are the middle of the letters *O* from some chipboard alphabet she had) thank you sweet.

Right I m working on some video tutorials at the minute so watch this space. See ya M xxxx

Shop Stampin' Up!

13 comments :

  1. yay! congrats on your promotion! you deserve it hun, you're ace at demonstrating and you're the most friendliest person ever! Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done monica, I am really chuffed for you,
    Love the Lo's your scrapbooking is as fabulous as your cardmaking
    lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation Moni!

    love, C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the promotion! I love your layouts too. I am curious though - how come you don't use just SU product on them? I am a demo in the US and only use SU product although sometimes I would like to venture out too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Monica!! Love your pages too. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Monica - well deserved.

    I look forward to catching up one day ...

    Bx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Monica. You definitely deserve the award. I can see all the hard work you put into your demonstrations and your creations.

    Anna xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Monica, not surprising you've made a good business out of your SU venture, with talent like yours i'm sure you'll go all the way! Hugs T x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great stuff.
    I like your post and all your scrappy things.

    Look forward to reading more.
    I love it!!!! Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the promotion Monica :)

    Love your LO's!! The one of Luca is gorgeous (as is he♥) I can't believe he's almost eight months old!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done Upliner!!!!! Cant wait to get going with my own SU demos!!! Jules xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your promotion Monica - so very well deserved.

    Great products - yes

    Great service and customer care - above what is expected. You're a star, and I feel very privileged to call you a friend xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations Monica from an Australian Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. :) Love your pins, they look really cool.

    Oh... and gorgeous scrapbooking :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx