Monday 16 June 2008

Scrap a Gogo

I am little bit late in updating is really hectic around here, trying to keep on top of everything, I m planning a cardmaking class, a holiday for us and my little sis and her family, trying to keep my house in check as well as work because is holiday season so we have a lot of covering to do but I wont go on as I m sure you all understand and you might be in the same boat. Anyway here s what i been up to with May s kit.

Gorgeous again, I adore the papers from Prima Marketing

Everything used on those cards was included in the kit including the yummy rubons. I ve made the layered flower with my scalloped punch and a ball tool, the wine colour was a perfect match for the turquoisy green paper, I ve had cut around the swirls.

Next I ve made a coordinating pouch

Very simple, this was made from a half sheet of a A4 size card stock and a long tall envelope. Here how to make one


1. Start by sealing your long envelope then fold in half so that the flap that you ve just sealed is on the outside.


2. Now trim away very little from the top so you end up with 2 pockets, open up your envelope and add length of db. sided tape on the inside and glue both pockets together. You now have 2 pockets joined in the middle.


3. Using the full length of an A4 sheet of cardstock cut the width 1cm bigger than the width of your envelope ( ie. If the width of your envelope is 5cm your cardstock width will be 6cm.) Score your cardstock half way


4. Using a 1/5" circle punch, punch 2 circles some distance away and then cut the remaining card stock between your holes with a craft knife( this will become your handle)


5. Begin to decorate the outside of your cardstock and add your chosen sentiment.6. Now glue the outside of your pockets entirely to the cardstock, you could fill one side with your desired treat the other with a message or a little card.



My next card was designed for a teenager, quite simple but then teenagers like simple and tbh they not that bothered about the card as much as they are about the paper money inside LOL>This paper was perfect and the massive rubon was big enoguh to make a statement on is own with only a little charm added.


Tehn went to town with the charms and used 3 on one single card LOL.


I ve used a circle punch to make the windows and added 3 d pads with the charms glued behind it. Note how I ve also left the panel longer? I like how it hangs off the card it offers something different.


I ve got one more to show you and this is a fun one. I loved this curvy sentiment on the rub on sheet


so I ve designed this card to go with it. The cute little cupcake I ve hand cut the oval is cut with a plain nestabilitie die and the scallops done with my scallop punch. So this was my offering for May, I really like the kit and have tons of stuff left over, and having just finished working with next months I can assure you it is scrummylicious and if you ve got little boys you will adore it. As always if you re thinking of subscribing to those fab kits go and email Lorraine or Janice at Scrap a Gogo.

Till later hugs M xxxx

Shop Stampin' Up!

1 comment :

  1. These kits look fabulous & your cards are great :o)x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx