Saturday 28 June 2008

Tutorial

Hello, did you noticed I have changed my picture? I wanted one to match the SU catalogue lol. The fun I had trying to take it NOT, imagine being on your own with the camera mounted on a tripod, not fun, in the end I had to call for help and Vicky my next door neighbour came to the rescue.
I ve got a new tutorial for you and it is about mounting your rubber stamps. Now I m sure you will have probably seen this done before but you might not have seen the stamp mounting for the acrylic block. I attended a local crop a few months ago and one of the girls Tammy( she s my team mate on UKS) was mounting her SU stamps and we were talking about how she wished she could keep her stamps unmounted because of lack of space. So as I was trying to explain that if you peel off the rubber from the foam you will be able to use the stamp with the acrylic block using a pritt stick to adhere. Well that was not good enough for Tammy as she wanted the foam cushioning and not to have to clean the block and stamp from all the glue all the time, so as she was trying to prise the stamp from the foam she discovered that the rubber was adhered to the discovered this way of doing it, so it is thanks to Tammy I am able to bring you this.
Shop Stampin' Up!

4 comments :

  1. Hello
    I have read your blog with great interest. Is it possible to buy stamps and punches when you live in Denmark? I would be extremely pleased if possible.
    The best scrap greetings
    Lise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab tut, thanks Monica. Please pop over to my blog, there's something there for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sarah,

    I would like to introduce myself to you...My name is Dawn Rapsas, and I am Stampin' Up! Demo from the US.

    I am currently searching for a UK Stampin' Up! Demonstrator to join our UStamp Dream Team and my search has lead me to you.

    You can read about the UStamp launch on my blog www.inkeruptildawn.typepad.com

    In only a few short days since the launch, we have already had an overwhelming response!!

    Please contact me ASAP if you would like to join us as the UStamp Preferred UK Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, we would love to have you. Once I hear back from you, I will provide further information about your involvement with UStamp.

    All The Best!!

    Dawn Rapsas rapdawn@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Monica

    Just been catching up on your blog - isn't Luca just scrummy! Glad you had a great getaway btw - sounds like fun - sorry I missed it!!

    Loving your cards and great news about your SU promo :)

    Hugs
    Patsy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx