Saturday, 12 July 2008

I m on a roll

Two post in one day ..Gosh I don't know how long is been since that happened. I ve had the pleasure to spend some time with two of my Gogo DT buddies Sally and Jenny yesterday, we had a fantastic time but we were not productive at all unfortunately. Before lunch we did attempt a emboss resist technique and the while the girls managed to complete theirs I ve only got as far as stamping and embossing the image. Then sadly Jennie had to leave us at lunch time as they were expecting more relatives at her mum s house, this left me and Sally to quickly grab something then the plan was that we were going to attempt some sort of a challenge, sadly that didn't happen until there were 30 min left before Sally had to head back home. Sally just said to me common we are going to do a challenge in the half an hour we have left, so we pulled out Kristina s colour challenge and we set at work. What !! a card in 30 minutes? Surely not, but I have to say we have both managed it all right, mine was missing the sentiment and the scalloped border but it did resemble a card when the time was up. Woohoo. M xx

The challenge was to use Choc Chip, Close to cocoa , Really Rust, Cert celery. and Whisper White. delicious!! I ve had a play with Sally pick a petal set and now I have to make this baby one of my own. I love how I ve created my own patterned paper using two of the stamps from the kit, don't they look so beautiful? The only close to cocoa I ve used was for the center of my flower and the scalloped border looks so dark because I went over the Choc Chip Card stock with my Choc Chip marker. If you ve got those colours give it a go is a fab combo. Thanks for stopping by Hugs Monica xxx
Shop Stampin' Up!