Thursday 28 August 2008

Colour Challenge

Hello guys hope you re all well can I just start by saying a big THANK YOU to those that have joined my live chat for UStamp( click on the blinkie on the side of my blog) yesterday, you were all really fun and I have enjoyed it lots cannot wait for the next one this Saturday at 8 pm ( see you there)
Now I told you before just how much I love this lady s work, she is just fabulous!!! and I decided to have a go at her colour challenge, I was meant to use Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla, and Pink Pirouette, now pink pirouette is the new kid on the block for the US market (ie part of the the new in colours) so I have used Pretty in Pink as we don't have the new one YET!!!! .

The card base is Choc Chip a Very Vanilla layer on top of that and the Regal Rose layer was stamped using the Paisley background with Regal Rose ink. My cupcake frosting was inked into the Versamark first then straight into the Pretty in Pink ink and stamped onto V. Vanilla, heath and stick powder was added and then dazzling diamonds was sprinkled over it. Mega bling I tell you, a few extra brads were added for dimension and a bit of R.Rose wide grosgrain ribbon.
I have got a hair appointment tomorrow but I will shoot a few videos so watch this space. Hugs Monica xxxx
Shop Stampin' Up!

12 comments :

  1. Love your card! So bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am lovin' that cupcake with the brads! Very cute, I can't play this week but I'd love for you to check my blog to see why! Hugs ~Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous as always Monica!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's beautiful :) Love the brads on the cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great colour combination. I cant wait to get some time to play later today :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card! The cupcake is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card Monica! Had a great time chatting with you on Wednesday and can't wait for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cupcake looks so yummy! I love the sparkle! Such a fun card! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my, that card is STUNNING!!! Might have to cardlift for my demo, if thats ok

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to see the new pink, the pink you used is lovely. Love the cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Monica, I have done the Paper piecing method. Please have a look at my blog.
    Bye Irene

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx