Friday, 1 August 2008

I am celebrating!!!!



Oh WOW!!! you are probably sick of hearing me going on about my success with Stampin'Up! but this morning I had a phone call from our demonstrator support to congratulate me on reaching yet another milestone. It is official, I am the first Silver 2 in the UK, I am elated and extremely greatful to have achieved this, don t get me wrong it was a lot of hard work but I loved every minute of it and it is a pleasure it does not feel like work because I am doing something I absolutely love. So I am now impatiently awaiting my next pin and certificate, I did told Chris ( our hero at demo support, love you Chris and thank you for all your hard work) to make sure he will polish my pin before sending it LOL> I would have never been able to get here if it wasn't for two very talented ladies. I am so lucky to know them and be able to call them friends, also lucky to have them in my team they are Sally and Carole and it was down to their promotions in July that I ve achieved this, they have both reached Bronze 3 so well done girls and massive thanks. Also I had the craziest month, the recruiting promo went down a storm and an incredible 8 of you signed up in my team during July and I am now leading a team of 16 excited girls all over the UK, it is fantastic to see so many of you and I am looking forward to the days when I will be celebrating your successes. I will put links to each of their blogs soon and you will be able to check their work out, I feel blessed as the talent between them is just amazing. So I will crack open that bottle that you see in my photo tonight (Veuve Clicquot is my favourite tipple ever and I don't have it often cos I can t afford it often lol) to celebrate for sure, but I thought hang on a minute! what about all those wonderful people that are daily checking out your blog, buy SU product from you and leave you the most wonderful comments about your work? don t they deserve something? And it has been decided on the spot, I am giving you all a chance to win some candy.
As I will be thinking of starting my Christmas classes soon I am giving away to one lucky person a brand new and unmounted Christmas set.... and it is this one


Perfect Presents, my personal favorite from the catalogue at a value of £24.95, I am also offering FREE POSTAGE on everything you purchase from me till the end of next week( offer ends on Sunday 10th of August at 12.00 am) sorry Uk entires only. To be in with a chance of winning the set just leave me a comment on this thread and tell me what's your favorite Christmas colour combo? I will use the random generator to pick a number out and will announce it on my blog next Sunday at 12.00 am. Good luck and thank you for getting me here everyone. Hugs Monica xxx
Shop Stampin' Up!