Monday, 29 September 2008

CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep it is very, very soon you know, but I m alright as I m already preparing for it, I have started my Christmas workshops with my first one this last Friday. Venue was my place ( I like to keep the cost down and the village hall s are so expensive now a days), 5 ladies joined me, I also like to keep the groups small and give as much attention as needed to each individual, also I find it I interact better and get to know everybody a bit better during the class, so I often hold 2 sessions on the same day but for this first one I ve ended up with only one afternoon session. A great time was had by all and they were delighted with the projects we got to make. Here s a few piccies for the day.
Oh yes that s right I even baked some scones and they have been well received. And I know you re thinking gosh she really is a domestic goddess, but I have to share that just an hour before they were due to come I realised I forgot to bake them so it was a quick 15 min. weighing my ingredients and another 10 min in the oven so as you can imagine, I didn t feel virtuous, I can assure you I felt quite the opposite. lol

We made a folder to hold a set of 5 cards. Papers used were from the dashing Collection and the set is the new Season Of Joy bootiful.

Here s my lovely ladies each holding one of the projects completed, so thank you for joining me girls and I m already looking forward to the next one. If you live near the DN 14 postcode and you will be interested in taking a class with me please get in touch at telemech01@aol.com and I will give you the details for my next one. Ok I m off to finish my Scrapagogo DT work, I have so loved working with Nov. kit is a special one, go subscribe for yours now YOU WILL LOVE IT!!!!! Hugs Mxxx
Shop Stampin' Up!