Wednesday, 22 October 2008

At last.....

.... I have managed to do the long promised scallop edge video tutorial. I know you've been waiting a while for it and I am sorry I've kept you waiting but here it is and I hope you will scallop your socks off now LOL> I wanted an easier way as all I've seen so far have been a bit more complex ones that involves a lot of careful measuring and lining so I'm hoping this will simplify things a bit. I also have a card to share with you and I got clever with some ribbon on it. What do you think? isn't it cute?























Crazy for cupcakes was the stamp set and Sweet Always the designer paper used, gorgeous colours and I went for a mixture of choc cupcakes with vanilla frosting and vanilla ones with strawberry frosting which one is your favourite? LOL. The image was coloured with my Stampin'Write markers, Bashful blue was used to add some shading. Now I've been inspired by the canopy cards I've often seen over on SCS and wanted to have a go at making one myself, only I didn't want to use the scallop punch so came up with the idea of ruffling some of the double stitched wide grosgrain ribbon, to do this I have simply pulled on the white thread. Looks very pretty IRL. Sentiment from Circle of Friendship set was layered using 1 3/8", 1 1/4" and 1" circle punches. Now enjoy the video and let me know what you think. Hugs Monica xxx

Shop Stampin' Up!