Thursday, 30 October 2008

Wedding Anniversary....

....no no no is not my wedding anniversary again!! LOL. I have actually made a wedding anniversary card, for no one in particular but just because I like to have different occasions cards on hand. Like you probably know I sell some of my cards( although now a days I make less and less for sale as I just don't have the time) then also sometimes my neighbours head for my house when they need a card at the last minute too so yeah all good excuses to make cards plus the fact that I like to do nothing more in my *ME* spare time. LOL

And here it is, I have used a new combo after I have set a new challenge for myself, to work with lilacs and purples a bit more. So today's colours are Pale Plum, Chocolate Chip with a hint of Old Olive. The image is from the *Mr and Mrs* set and it has the most beautiful coordinating mini wheel . I am working on some wedding invites samples using this set to promote them in a local bridal shop near me so keep watching for them. The Pale Plum layer and the Whisper White have been scalloped and then layered on top of another I also got my piercing tool and template out and pierced a delicate border in the scallops. The image was stamped in Basic Gray and coloured using markers in Pale Plum, Perfect Plum and OldOlive for the stems and leaves. Choc Chip wide grosgrain ribbon was tied in a lush bow and some punched put circles topped with some pearls from the Pretties Kit were added for a fun accent. What do you think? M xxx
Shop Stampin' Up!