Tuesday, 25 November 2008

Blimey...

...that was hard work. Sorry guys spent the entire weekend trying to get my video to work and my editing program was having none of it, not quite sure what s happening to technology in my house lately but between email problems and various software I am not doing very well lately, anyway here it is as it stands I am totally fed up of hearing it and seeing ( trust me this video job is not easy), but I truly hope you ll enjoy it.






I have made a couple of cards as well, the first one is a total lift from this card here http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1095556, I fell in love with this card a while ago and when one of my lovely downline Carole posted a colour challenge at ILWS I immediately reached for it as it used the same combo and I didn't have to think too much. While on the caseing subject i would like you to tell me how you feel about it, i crate tons of my own work and I am happy to do so, but equally if I see something out there that takes my eye I would not have a problem caseing and giving credit. I have heard others criticising designers because their work is not always original do you think it matters? Is it wrong to case or copy? I would be interested to know your views on this?
Haiku papers, So saffron card base, Really Rust and old Olive card stock, Bloomin Beautiful stamp set, Wide grosgrain ribbon in Old Olive.
My second card is my own doing and was made using the Spring Solitude bundle , this is a level 2 hostess set with a coordinating wheel, combo is Real Red, Bashful Blue, So Saffron and a bit of Certainly Celery. This was made for a sketch at ILWS hosted by the gorgeous Debbie.Picture not good but I will try and take a better one. Coloured my images using the marvelous markers. Thank for bearing with me I am pleased to announce that normal service is resumed so I will see you again very soon. Hugs M xxx
Shop Stampin' Up!