Sunday 30 November 2008

I'm on a roll

with my Chrissy cards made quite a few over the last few days although things are hotting up around here again, what with DT work for Scrap a Gogo and forthcoming classes ( BTW Dec 6 classes all fully booked now, but if you re still interested get in touch and I will tell you what days I have available for my next ones), is all hands on deck.


Here s my *Driving home for Christmas* card


made quite a few of those as I do have a lot of friends that commute a lot with their jobs so I just thought those cards would be appropriate. Holiday Treasures papers Loads of Love stamp set and a sentiment for the Best Yet level one Hostess set. To get a bushy tree I stamped the tree in Chocolate Chip first then using Old Olive and my SAMJ I have repeatedly stamped a couple of times every time moving to the left or to the right of the main image. Choco Chip ribbon finishes the card.
Now one of my team members on UKS Debbie has became a grandma to a pair of adorable twin boys on Friday so i have made her this card to post tomorrow. morning, I am not worried she will see it on my blog as i doubt she will have time to surf the net, even if she did it would be very hard with both arms full. So Deb if you re reading this big CONGRATULATIONS to all of you.

All in the Family is SUCH a gorgeous and very versatile set!! I wasn't going to buy it at first but I caved in and I am so glad i did, I have made some cool pressies for some people lately, you will just have to wait and see. I just love it!! used the baby to stamp 2 babies coloured them with markers and for my title I have used the Basic Phrases set, I used the NEW BABY and WISHES words to stamp NEW BABIES, I did this by using the ever so clever Stamp a ma Jig.
I have also got some good news, I have been so excited for the last few weeks as I found out that SU UK, were going to recognize their top 3 achievers in Sales and top 3 in Recruiting, so I was overwhelmed gobsmacked and delighted when I found out that I have managed to win in BOTH categories!! I came second in Sales and first in Recruiting. Very excited and pleased as you can imagine and just wanted to say that if you are reading this and you have purchased anything over the last year through me, this is down to you, is you that made this possible for me so I am grateful for your support and of course I hope that I can count on it for the next coming year. A hugs from the bottom of my heart THANK YOU!!!!!
Oh and apparently we are getting prizes ***** GRINS*****
HUGS TO YOU ALL Monica
Shop Stampin' Up!

3 comments :

  1. Deliscious cards as ever Monica

    And the prizes are very very very well deserved

    Congratulations - I am proud to know you

    Bekka
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely cards monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Great to see your hard work and achievement recognised.
    Great cards too.

    Sharon B

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx