Tuesday, 31 March 2009

Birthday Passionette !!!

Woohoooo today is a very special day for Susan one of my lovely Passionette. Susan celebrates her Birthday and in true fashion( I do try to celebrate all my girls in the team with a stamped card on their birthdays), I have made her card. Now Susan absolutely adores the retired hostess set *Heartfelt* and as is a set that I love myself and still have ( I could never part with it) it was only natural that I used it for her card.

Susan's favorite colour is teal so of course I based my combo around her fave colour, but went a step further and combined the Taken With Teal with Olive and Elegant Eggplant to comply with Carole's colour challenge at ILWS. Sentiment comes form the Sincere Salutations set and of course I used those gorgeous new oval punches. The frame was stamped using the SAMJ and the rectangle frame from Frames With a Flourish( I have only inked three sides of the frames and joined them back to back), I love how this card turned up. Susan I hope you will have a FABULOUS day my darling and I hope you like your card. Lots of hugs M xx
I will catch up with you all tomorrow as I have all the winners to announce, you can still be in with a chance of winning just email me with your order before 10 pm tonight!!! See ya later aligator......................Monica xxxx
Shop Stampin' Up!