Tuesday, 10 March 2009

Easter pretties

and a VIDEO!!! Blimey O'Riley how long since I've done one of those? I started last Friday shooting a video of a different basket and decided against publishing it, it was a cute basket but nowhere near as cute as this. I found the instructions on Leslie's blog and I have adapted the measurements slightly.

Aren't they cute? Combo used is Barely Banana, Regal Rose in the shape of Sweet Always designer paper and a touch of Old Olive.
And here's the matching card
How lovely is that pile of eggs? I have achieved the effect using a bit of masking and my trusted Stamp-a-ma-jig. In seconds this clearly fabulous tool enables you to create something special with such ease, I love it every time I use it. The eggs were stamped in Basic Black ink ( did you know SU basic black and basic gray ink pads are waterproof?) and coloured using the Marvelous Markers.
And here s a picture of the cutest little basket ever!!
The stamp set used for those two projects is the Loads of Love accessories and you know is one of my favorites ever purely for being so versatile. Hope you like my pretties today and here the video on how you can make this litlle cutie for yourself, if you do have a go post me a link so I can visit. Hugs Monica xx
Shop Stampin' Up!