Friday, 17 July 2009

CANDY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This post will stop at the top of my blog until the draw is finished, so please scroll down for new posts.
Hiya are you well? I am all packed and ready to leave very soon, so very excited but not looking forward to the M25, hopefully it shouldn't be too bad but that is wishful thinking I know as M25 is ALWAYS bad!!!



I mentioned in my previous post that I have some reasons to celebrate, and here it is. I have reached another promotion with Stampin'Up this time is Gold for me. I have to say it was down to my amazing team as we had some fab promotions this last few months so this pushed me up a level, so I want to say HUGE thank you to them I feel lucky and I am grateful to each and every one of them they are all STARS. So I thought I would share this with you and celebrate with some candy. Here s what s for grabs


One level 2 hostess stamp set with a matching wheel *Spring Solitude*
A selection of papers and card stock in yummy colours
Some felt blooms, clear buttons, ring circles, ribbon an ink pad and antyhing that I will find in my stash to match those colours. Now what do you need to do to be in with a chance? I thought I would have you get your cattys out. I want you to guess the Stampin'Up colours in this picture, look carefully as to not miss any. PLEASE NOTE THAT I WILL NOT ENABLE THE COMMENTS UNTIL THE DRAW DAY. I don't want any of you to be influenced by any other answers. FUN? I bet it is LOL
The winner will be picked by a random generator next Friday. Good luck
And I have a sweet card to share, I have once again been inspired by some yummy clothes I have bought recently in those colours, I just love them !!l
Stamp set used Live Your Dream and Polka Dot background. I will refrain from posting colours this time. Have fun guessing check back tomorrow as I have a scheduled post with a pretty card to show. See you soon Big Hugs M xxx
Shop Stampin' Up!