Thursday, 30 July 2009

New baby girl

And she is beautiful!!! After all the sad news over the last few weeks I had a happy one. My colleague's daughter gave birth to a cute little angel on Sunday night. They called her Faith Evelynn and she is like a little doll ( been to visit, sniff and cuddle LOL)

This is the card I made for her mummy.



I have seen this type of cards everywhere and was itching for a chance to create my own. I have used my Coluzlle to cut the circle out then simply sliced a quarter of the circle away. I have used the CB Polka Dot embossing folder to emboss the pretty in pink layer, made the wheels from the 1", 11/4" and 13/8" circle punches, sentiment came for the Fun and Fast Notes, the scalloped canopy made with Fiskars Threading Water punch and made the cute teddy using more circle punches, 1 1/4, 3/4 and 1/2 inch. Here s a close up of the teddy




So very cute, and of course note how I added a brad to act as a dummy? love it!!.


Here s a picture of a cute little gift bag I found to pop a little gift in. i have spent a wonderful day on Monday with one of my downline Sally, and in her village they have the most beautiful gift shop ever. It was here I found this cute felt baggie and bought it along with a few yummy gifts


Added a bit of ribbon and a little stamped label using the frame with a flourish set and Voila!!

Made a quick card for the proud nana as well.




This combo was born by mistake as I have grabbed my green galore marker to colour the pram thinking it was Certainly Celery, I liked the contrast between the bright green and Regal rose and just went for a green galore card blank, well I am not overly impressed but the brights are not high on my favorite colours apart from Real Red and Tempting Turquoise. Simple layout again the image is from the Fun and Fast notes set coloured using the markers, congratulations sentiment from the cheers and whishes set.


Hope you like my cuties today see you again soon. Hugs Monica xxx

Shop Stampin' Up!