Monday 31 August 2009

HURRY....LAST CHANCE

....Order your FAVORITES NOW before they go !!!!!!!!!!!


Hello, well IS HERE!!! Stampin'Up! have published the retirement list. Now while as a demonstrator I am sad to see some of my favorites sets retiring for good (sob, sob) I am also excited at the prospect of new stamp sets. So have a look at what's going then be quick to order your favorite because this list will only be available till the end of the September and I expect items will sell pretty quick with the fabulous deal that's on at the moment, you can get up to 50% discount on some items. That's a fabulous saving and if you have any must have sets and accessories on your wish list be quick because once they're GONE they are GONE for good. To see the retiring list click HERE then email me today at telemech01ataol.com to place your order. Every order placed with me and containing a retirement item will receive a special gift.

Big hugs Monica xx

Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx