Tuesday, 25 August 2009

OMG!!!! Do you Zumba?

Hee hee hello, I know what you're thinking this woman has gone mad!! Her blog titles are getting more weird by the day.
I have something cool to share.
Now if you are one of my lovely American readers, you might already be totally familiar with this or indeed if you are fitness fanatic you will have at least heard of it. Zumba ( check this video link out) is a fitness craze that swept over America only to be introduced all over the world. Well I have attended my first class last night and OMG !!! I loved it!!! Such a fun way to exercise especially if you love dancing like I do. Check classes local to you and if you manage to find some try it out you will love it!! is the best fitness class I've ever attended, I am too excited till the next one. LOL


Next I want to share some little cards I have made to go with some prizes won by some lovely ladies in one of my live chats over at SWUS. They have all been received now so I can share them. Once again my inspiration came from a top I have.



Cameo Coral, Ruby Red and Choco. Chip. I have used the level 2 hostess set Fall Flair(yet again), and stamped my own paterened paper. The sentiment is one I really love but not used it much, it was fitting here as I have not sent the prizes out till nearly a week later ( I was waiting on some goodies, poor forward planning on my part).

My next tit bit is my last project designed for the SWUS Online. A sweet baby box filled with three stamped baby grows. The card is one you have seen before on my blog, but it matched so well I decided to use it .

A combo I love and use a lot for baby boys, Basic Grey, Bashful Blue and Certainly Celery. Wild About You stamp set and 3 baby grows from Asda for £2.50. A very cute and inexpensive gift for someone new.
I will see you again very soon till then, big hugs Monica xxx
Shop Stampin' Up!