Thursday, 17 September 2009

Birthday Passionette !!!

Yay!! Another girlie in my team celebrates her special day this time of the year. Today is Carole's Birthday. Happy Birthday my love. Carole is a sweetheart, we become good friends since she joined my team and I just love her calm way and also admire her card making style. I am sure you've visited her before, but if you haven't stop by her blog and admire the beautiful projects she makes. Here's the card I have made and sent her.


Queue Up new level 3 hostess set again and what a cutie this set is. I love those birdies in full song and I have imagined that they are signing happy birthday to Carole.

Carole's favorite colour is RED so I have paired it here with Chocolate Chip and Sage Shadow, an elegant combo and I hope she approves. I have also used one of the stamp sets from the Circle Circus on the lower half stamped in versamark to add some interest. Sentiment from the A Bit Of Birthday Cheer set. Have a wonderful day my love I hope the boys spoil you rotten. Big hugs Monica xxx

Shop Stampin' Up!