Monday 7 September 2009

Happy New Week!!!!!!!!

hello how are you? I had a busy weekend and I am now happy, happy as I am officially on countdown to my holly jolly.Wow thank you so much for all your comments to my last entry I loved reading them and I can confirm that we have one firm winner. A few of you were close ish but none came quite as close as CATH.
cathcrops said...
868 circles ?Good luck with the comp.best wishes Cath x

Cath guessed that my neck piece was made from 868 circles( a wild guess I am sure Cath) but she was nearly on the money as the piece was made from 897 circles, I added an extra one as I am superstitious and believe that odd is better than even LOL. WELL DONE Cath please send me an email with your favorite colour and I will make you a smaller version. Thank you all once again for playing.
Ok I have lots to tell you, firstly the STAMP WITH US WINTER edition is open for registration NOW. It starts 18Oct. and I cannot wait. I have some fab projects already lined up. Registration is only £15.00 and you will get tons of Christmas inspired projects plus gift giving ideas and packaging. To join simply click on the buy it now button below. If you are an International no need for currency conversion Paypal will take care of it.





Also our dates for the next Stamp With us Retreat have been announced. Our first one was such a success we had to do another, and also we had quite a bit of feedback that it was too far down South for some to travel so I am hoping you will put your money where your mouth is and join us this time as we are holding one in Startford Upon Avon as well as Guildford.

Places are limited to 35max. so reserve your place ASAP. Find more details on HERE
Ok how about some cards?

First up my SWUS weekly challenge, I love those challenges and they end up being challenging all the time cos I always leave it till the last minute and then I end up with cards I am not totally happy with. But I like this one.


Not terribly involved and very easy to make but the colours are good colours together. Not Quite Navy, Really Rust and More Mustard. Loads of Love and accessories was used ( I will never tire of this set, too versatile). Gingham ribbon to act as road( quite clever I thought, even though I know is not so clever). I layered the sentiment from the Sincere Salutations set and made it look like a wheel. Used the tab ounch and both circle punches(1 1/4"and 1 3/8").

Next I have managed a scrap page!!!! I know you're shocked i was shocked myself LOL> I had a major tidy up on Saturday and found some photos of myself in an envelope so I thought, yes I know what I can do, scrap a page for the never ending book of ME that I started 5 years ago and still only has 3 pages in it. Lookie here...


I took this photo myself back in 2007. It was after I got my Big Girl camera and needless to say didn't have a clue what I was doing (I am not saying I do now but I do have a better idea then I had then). So exposure of this photo was so bad my skin resembles that of a snake, but I was soo happy at the time. I really was chuffed with it. I thought that poignant moment was worth recording. So I scraped with Blacks and Ruby Reds and Always Artichokes and Kraft and Rose Red. What? what are you saying? what stamp set is that? Oh that one... err I think this is a new stamp set that Stampin'Up! is bringing over on the 1st od October, yeah that 's the one.

What is called? oh ok is called Circle Circus and I LOVE IT!!! Bad Monica I know.

How excited do you think I am? as a demo you get a chance to preorder early new upcoming stamp sets. And I have a few of them in my greasy mitts( or inky ones), and over the next few weeks I will show you loads of samples to get you all excited for the release on October 1st. There are some fab things coming your way save those pennies, and don't forget to join a club to spread the cost you will want to when you see the new goodies, read more about it at the top of this page. Have a great week hugs Monica xx

Shop Stampin' Up!

4 comments :

  1. Hi Monica your scrap page is ace. I think you are a secret scrapper! Hugs Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love yr acrap page and the new stamps already wow love the colours you went for and it doesn't look dark

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card and love the page! tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous scrapbook page! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx