Thursday 8 October 2009

AND THE WINNERS ARE................

Oh WOW!! what a response I had to my new catalogue launch. Thank you so much for shopping with me ladies I hope you will love your new goodies. I nearly messed the second draw up but luckily I spotted it in time. Ok time to watch the video now( it only took me since 22.30 pm to upload and I am falling asleep here), once again huge thanks and CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS!!! but I want you to know that you are all winners as you will get your wonderful new goodies. Hugs Monica xx
Shop Stampin' Up!

4 comments :

  1. OMG Thank you so much, Oh I can add some more to my next order. Happy bunny here!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Monica for the prize and your dedication. You must be shattered today after it taking so long to upload the video yesterday. We are very grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't win a prize last time but I did this time. I was really excited and now I'll have a yummy new stamp set to play with as well as my order.
    You're the best - Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post - and your blog is just brilliant - thank you !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx