Saturday, 17 October 2009

Dead............

......LAPTOP EQUALS VERY UNHAPPY BLOGGER!
Hello I know you will read this and you will feel for me especially if you've been there yourself. I am so very sorry that you visit me and there is nothing new, I do have loads of yum stuff to upload so I hope it wont be too long now.
My dear laptop is being looked at by my favorite IT geek, and I was horrified earlier when I went over to check on progress only to look at Paul pointing at no less than 5 little piles and referring to them as your laptop. WOT??????????? oh, it looked so wrong but I do hope he will manage to get me back on line by tomorrow. I am desperate as our winter edition of Stamp With US online classes kicks off tomorrow and I need my puter. Send me your positive vibes please, big hugs Monica xxx
Shop Stampin' Up!