Thursday 1 October 2009

Oooh BLOG HOP......

... with Stampin'Up! I am such a dummy got mixed up with days and forgot to update you yesterday about this cool thing. As you know the new catalogues is going live today and to mark this SU has asked 3 very well known designers to participate in a time challenge featuring some of the new fresh and exciting products. Ok those lucky ladies were
Check out what they did with the kit they've been given and my God I bow down to these talented individuals they have done fabulously well especially with the time they had, I couldn't have done it. Also make sure you leave a comment to be in with a chance of winning some fabulous blog candy StampinUp is offering. And I will see you later today with more news. hugs xx
Shop Stampin' Up!

3 comments :

  1. Hi Monica,

    NO need for you to bow down unless it is to tie your shoelaces or something :-) These ladies (fine as their work might be) cannot hold a candle to your work.

    Kramar

    H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe I'm first,

    Really looking forward to seeing the new catalogue, if fact I WANT IT NOW!!! :)

    Glad you got back safely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Monica

    can't wait to join the hostess club - hope it closes soon! I think you could have done wonders with the kit too - love your work.
    hugs
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx