Tuesday, 26 January 2010

Birthday Passionette...........

Hello, I am back home safe and sound and is fair to say that my start to the 2010 is not been so good but you know what? Mum is doing a bit better and she is out of hospital for now and I am focusing on that and keeping positive.
Last Friday it was Louise's Happy Birthday. I hoped to update my blog on the day but my wireless just wasn't up to speed that day, then I travelled back and have been catching up ever since arriving. Louise's favourite colour is green and in particular Old Olive, here's the card I made for her.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Old Olive, Real Red and Basic Black. The stamp set is the wonderful Level 3 Garden Dream. I have used the bigger blooms to stamp the background and the tulips ( at least I think that's what they are) were coloured with the markers. Louise I hope you had a wonderful day and I hope you liked your card.
Next I have a few thank you cards to show you, those were sent to the girls in my team that helped out at the event on Saturday 16th. I am so very grateful to them they are all true stars.


Image Hosting by <span class=
I used a combination of SAB sets ( I love that frame) and the centre flower is from my neglected Simply Said stamp set, I simply have to many stamps and too little time LOL.
Colour combo is Tempting Turquoise and Lovely Lilac. I love glitter and all that sparkles and I simply run a length of snail tape at the bottom of my Turquoise layer and sprinkled with Cosmo fine glitter for a really blingy accent. Black gingham ribbon and the black brad grounds the strong colour scheme. I really like how they turned out hoped the girls liked them too.
I have lots to get on with Stamp With Us classes start on the 31st of January, that is a week away and I only have 2 classes ready so I better get on with it. Have you booked your place yet? I cannot wait to catch up with some special friends over there, click the link to find out how you can register.
Speak soon, Hugs xxx
Shop Stampin' Up!