Saturday, 2 January 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!


..to you !! I now I am a few days late but a few things have been keeping me from the cyberworld. We saw the New Year with dear friends whom I love and we were in bed by 1am as hubs was rather worst for wear I have to say LOL. However when woke up he was the one feeling absolutely fine and I was the one feeling rather dreadful. Managed to get myself a stonking cold from somewhere, mind you not hard as half the population is suffering at the moment. Now do you like my New year card? isn't it sweet? I wish I could tell you that i have made it myself but I won't say that because this card was made by Molly my friend's daughter. I have shared Molly's work on my blog before she is so talented and her card making is really coming along, she is slowly building a nice collection of SU stash and was delighted with her new Crop o dile she got for Christmas. Thank you Molly for allowing me to share your work, it also saved my bacon as I didn't make a New Year's card.
What I did make were more swap cards using the New Sale a Bration sets.


Colour combo, More Mustard, Tempting Turquoise and a splash of Pink Passion. Simple layout but because those are 4 x4 inch notes you can't really do much. I am pleased with how the turned up and I just hope they arrive in one piece. There s only a few days left to get your orders in my SAB Draw and be in with a chance of winning some fabulous prizes.
I like many of you made ONE resolution for this New Year and that is to shoot more video. I am working on one/week. Here s hoping big hugs I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Monica xxx
Shop Stampin' Up!