Thursday, 7 January 2010

Sale a Bration video...

Hello how are you? I have been a busy bee recently there's lots of crafting going on but I just can't share any of it at the moment, however I have a video for you today. I recently took on a new job and that is to provide some videos for the fabulous forum I love to spend my spare time on, ILWS ( short for In love with stamping) is a lovely place to hang out and make new crafty friends and like I said I spend an awful lot of time on there as we have a demonstrators only hidden part, and I always felt guilty for not supporting them a bit more. So this is my way of saying thank you to those that run the forum. Come on by and say hello I would love to see you there (check the ILWS link on my top menu bar).
Here is the cute project I made.

This has got to be the world easiest treat holder and you're probably done this since kindergarten , but there are a few neat tricks I am sharing on here so I hope you will watch the video ignore my bad editing( I have gone a bit rusty), and my terrible nails (I have an appointment on Friday and I cannot wait) and ENJOY !!!.
Hope to see you again soon, Hugs Monica xx

Shop Stampin' Up!