Monday, 15 March 2010

Monday AGAIN!!!!

Gosh here we are again!! Starting a new week. Time is flying by is mid March already I don't know where time is going at the moment. I have been busy with so many things lately don't know which one to start telling you about.
I will begin with my last post which celebrated Jo's birthday A WHOLE MONTH EARLY *insert shocked face here*. I just couldn't believe I have done that, poor Jo imagine her surprise getting a card for her birthday a whole month before. I am the biggest DODO I obviously copied her birthday wrong in my new diary at the end of last year. Oh well I guess it would have been worst if I have done it the other way round.
I spent the whole Thursday in Sheffield with my fellow demos and I loved it. I was asked by SU to give a presentation and in true Monica style I forgot to breath and for the first few minutes I probably come across like I was going to pass out, got into it eventually and I had good positive feedback afterwards so hopefully people were concentrating on what I was actually saying rather than how nervous I was saying it. This public speaking lark is not easy you now LOL. I pinched this photo from Jo ( a lovely Passionette) just to give you a laugh and show you how terrified I looked at this point LOL.

It was great I loved the whole day, we swapped as always and I took home some fabulous samples, below are a selection of the many I swapped.



Aren't they fabulous? We swap ideas at every SU Event is the best. Great way to gather new ideas. My lovely downline Jules did a wonderful demonstration on punch art and we all oooh ed and ahh ed over her cute animals made from punches. Here s a funny shot of her doing her best star jump of the day. LOL

The wonderful Maria demonstrated a wonderful box highlighting the emboss resist technique, one of my absolute favourites.


Both girls did so well. I want to thank Jo one of my lovely Passionette (I have 3 Passionettes that are called Jo in my team is your name Jo? would like to join my team? LOL) for driving all the way there and back, I really appreciated as I always drive everywhere just because I like driving, but it was nice not to have to this time, we didn't get home till 11.30 pm.
Ok what else? oh I also did some crafting actually I did a lot of crafting but none that I can show right now unfortunately. I have a male card to show which was made for the Stamp With Us challenge blog. We were meant to make a male card (yuk!!) and I did one based on my hubs hobby he is golf mad , however I won't be able to give it to him as he just recently took to reading my blog( hello honey *waves*).



Not Quite Navy, More Mustard, Old Olive and my old faithful Chocolate Chip. I made the golf ball using two punched 1 3/8" circle layers, and to add texture I used the crop o dile and punched repeatedly. The sentiment shape was cut from the large Oval scallop punch.
And talk about Stamp With Us there are only 6 more sleeps till our Retreat in Stratford, I have spent most of yesterday packing all the kits.



and I CANNOT WAIT!! so if you're coming along you have our permission to start getting very excited. We're going to have a blast. This is a very long post and I thank you for reading it till the end.
Till next time hugs xxx
Shop Stampin' Up!